British Columbia Mt Garabaldi and/or Squamish Partner Needed (Early May)

PellucidWombat

Hey everyone, 

I was hoping to climb & ski (from wherever is casual enough) Mt Garabaldi, maybe climb a day or few in Squamish, any time mid-week next week through May 8th.  
Would anyone be interested in teaming up with this ex-Canadian for some ski mountaineering or crackin'trad action on any days over that time?  

I'm working remote & on the road from Denver, CO, but heading up from Portland, OR, and flying out of Seattle, WA, probably taking Amtrak between cities (including Vancouver), but happy to carpool where it makes sense.  

In Squamish I'm particularly keen on leading some OWs (Boogie 'till You Puke? Some chiller OWs in that area as well), but 5.fun hand cracks would be great, too, since it is my first time climbing there. 

Pics for shiggles.
image.jpeg.6fc36ffbf79271e984093eefdaf3ec5c.jpegimage.jpeg.2385eb2bf82e872f5cd43a03599ed624.jpegimage.jpeg.fbc2f000921001fcde484398ca09a476.jpegimage.jpeg.e11d5a4eea64a9a4566f96a63a3a0dab.jpeg

Edited by PellucidWombat
  • LMAO 1

• PellucidWombat changed the title to British Columbia Mt Garabaldi and/or Squamish Partner Needed (Early May)