• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
bigeo

for sale Scarpa Alpha double plastic climbing boots 10 1/2

I've been using alphas for three season snow and glacier climbing for decades. They keep your feet warm and dry. The inner boots can be worn in camp and even in your sleeping bag at night. Sure beats putting on frozen single boots for those cold alpine starts.
While they are stiff enough to use with rigid crampons, they have enough flex that they aren't uncomfortable to hike in on trail or scramble over rock/scree in the course of a climb. I bought this pair when my son was showing some interest in climbing Rainier, but it never happened. They have been gathering dust on my gear shelf for years now and it's time to find someone else to use them. The inner boots are tagged 9 1/2 but I believe that is UK sizing making them a US mens 10 1/2. They are unused. I will hold out a bit for a local buyer but would consider shipping them if that doesn't happen
$150 cash or venmo.

20210605_160505.jpg

20210605_160513.jpg

20210605_160634.jpg