N. Cascades Marblemount area

jshannon

Looking to do a few trips around Marblemount if anybody is interested. Just now making my push from scrambling to glacier travel. Ideally looking for something with an icy traverse going to a Class 3 and maybe some Class 4 rock scramble to summit. Been doing 3:1 pulley at the house along with ascending with prusiks with industrial equipment, I now have it drilled in my head. I have ice axe/crampons, carabiners. Went ahead and bought 30m rope, harness, 2 snow pickets, 19cm ice screw. Objectives I have in mind are El Dorado, Colonial Peak to Snowfield, Bacon Peak, West McMillan Spire, or Elephant Butte, open to others as well. Will climb with anybody really, feel free to reach out and I'll send number/email. Have full, combined highlights of several trip reports of each written down that I can fax or email. I'm not the fastest but I make it, if time is an issue I'm willing to start a day ahead and meet at camp if it's a trailhead I can get to. Snowfield for example, I would want to do in 3 days even though it can be completed in 2 or even 1.

Edited by jshannon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic