• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rdb

for sale Ice climbing, skimo gear and clothing for sale

Scarpa Alien size 29.  Used once...sadly  not a good fit for my wide feet.     $850 shipping paid CON US.

Main Image: Alien 1.0

Patagonia Hybrid bivy bag, long, NIB $200.  new  and unused plus actual shipping

Image result for patagonia hybrid bag  

New in box Dynafit TLT 6P
carbon versions,  size both 28/28.5 shell  $450, plus actual shipping.

Image result for Dynafit Ski Boots

Rebel Ultra GTX size 45.5 $300 NIB

DSC00053.JPG

Dynafit Race bindings NIB $350.

DSC00049.JPG

Edited by rdb
clarification/additions

Just an FYI on your Dynafits, but you can take them to a boot fitter and get them significantly widened. I didn’t know this till I worked as a boot fitter for a season. But a boot fitter can add up to 3/4” per side in width depending on the material. Just heat em up and pop em on the boot press. I had a pair of boots that killed my feet out of the box, I widened them and now they’re more comfy than sneakers. If the fit you in the heel, a boot fitter can basically fix almost any other issue. 

Interested in the race bindings, shoot me an email: thelongride2@gmail.com