Youth Rec. Program Gear Stolen - Seeking Donations

ARob

Hello Fellow Northwest Climbers,

My partner and I run a non-profit here in Portland called Roots Ranch Eco-Camp. For the past several years we have taken hundreds of urban kids camping, climbing, sledding, caving, rafting, etc. We accumulated a very nice gear library of jackets, snow pants, hats, gloves, etc. Last night, it pretty much all got stolen out of the back of my car (along with other expensive items.) Since autumn and winter are around the corner and we will be leading many trips into the northwest elements with kids who are totally unprepared, we are scrambling to replace the clothing.

If you have old jackets, coats, pants, hats, climbing shoes, boots, trail shoes, pretty much anything, we would love any donation. We can make cash donations go a very long way as well to outfit our kids. We will give you a generous tax-deduction for anything you can donate. Please either PM me so I can pick it up or you can mail items to:

2935 SE 65th

Portland, OR 97206

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic