Seattle, local cragging this weekend. July 30/31

selkirk

Looking to do some local cragging this weekend. Exit 32 or 38, Index, Anacortes. East side looks too damn hot. Haven't climbed too much lately but I'm probably up to lead up to 5.7 or 5.8 gear (maybe harder with some warp up), and 5.9 to low 10's Sport. I can belay 5.hard and am happy to follow. Happy to ropegun / teach some gear or follow. Hell, I'd be open to single pitch aiding in Index for that matter.

Needs to either be close enough to seattle I can get back to let the dog out, or mellow enough to be dog friendly. I know that's a narow band but I'm desperate to get out! First free weekend in far too long!

Have a full rack and rope.

Also looking to get out next weekend with more flexibility and without the pup. Easy alpine would be great as well.

Cheers!

Josh

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be game for Saturday. I'd love to follow some mellow trad (7s and 8s are fine)or trade leads on moderate sport routes (lead 8s and occasional 9s, will follow 10s).

Close to Seattle is good for me, I'd like to be back around 5. Give me a shout if you'd like!

Edit: And I'm cool with bringing the pup, dogs are cool.

Edited by tstory