Partners wanted for any day in July.

kubiks

Hey!

I'm powowing around WA until the end of July, maybe longer. Im looking for people to do any and all types of climbing -- glacier, rock, scrambling, etc. I'm mostly experienced in the glacier stuff (have soloed shasta many times) Comfortable solo'ing 60 deg and just refreshed on crevasse rescue. I'd like to get on more technical routes rather than walk ups. As far as rock goes, I'm still learning. Can follow up to 5.8ish, but happy to belay you as much as you want.

Also looking for advice on fun peakbags or routes that are soloable on any of the volcanoes.

I'm available any day, just text a few days in advance since I don't have cell service where I'm camping (I drive to 3g to get messages). Four oh eight 623 Three six four two. I'm currently near enumclaw ( near eastern rainier ational park

Also simply looking to make new friends.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm going to be busy through next weekend, but after that I have a totally open schedule. I'm in the bellingham area, but am willing to drive for a good route. I've climbed WI4 ice, led 5.10 trad, and i've got crevasse rescue experience. I've got a rope and rack, and am always looking for partners. Are there any specific routes you'd like to do? I'm willing to jump on just about anything, but technical alpine rock and ice routes are ideal. Send me a PM or text me at five four one 231 3730.

Cheers,

Will