• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Tod

for sale FS: Black Diamond Carbon Megawatt 178 (complete setup)

Perfect setup for someone who wants a top end powder ski that skis well out of the pow. The skis are nearly brand new; only skied on 2-3 times and in near perfect/new shape.

Black Diamond: 2014 Carbon Megawatt 178 (Sugg Retail $1000)
Dynafit: STS Radical Binding (Sugg Retail $500)
Black Diamond: GlideLite Mix STS Climbing Skins (includes bag) (Sugg Retail $185)
Black Diamond: Ascension STS Climbing Skins (includes bag) (Sugg Retail $170)

Condition: Near perfect/new shape (only skied on 2-3 times). I can send pics of the bases, near new condition (only one slight mark on the base, see pic below, hard to see).
Bindings: They are mounted for a 300mm boot. Bindings are adjustable, but I'm not sure how far.

Total Suggested Retail: $1855

Selling for $900 obo

Will ship from Tacoma, WA at actual cost for shipping/packaging.

Message me for fastest response or with any questions

20171129_091201.jpg

20171129_091237.jpg

20171129_091332.jpg