TNF Men's Apex Bionic Jacket - Medium - $45.00

normankirk

I am selling my TNF, men's medium, Apex Bionic soft shell jacket. Very lightly worn mainly as street wear and in nearly new condition. The exception, oddly, is that there is some some wear on the velcro cuff closure tabs shown in the above photo. Cosmetic only and does not affect function of the closure. Hook and loop looks and closes like new. If desired, I think there are several easy repair options to include free replacement from TNF. Asking $45.00 plus shipping.

Manufacturer's description:

For windy, cold weather activities, this coveted soft shell keeps you warm and windchill-free beneath its windproof exterior and comfortable fleece backer. A hem cinch-cord allows you to adjust for a precise fit, and dual zip hand pockets and left Napoleon chest pocket provide ample space to stash essentials. Whether worn as an exterior shell, or a standalone jacket, this soft shell is ideal for mild aerobic activities in challenging, inclement weather.

Features:

Standard fit

TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM (100% windproof)

Fleece backer

Napoleon chest pocket

Two hand pockets

Velcro® adjustable cuffs with molded cuff tabs

Hem cinch cord

The shipping fine print:

Will fit in a $11.35 USPS priority mail, medium flat rate box. Flat rate shipping means everyone pays the same shipping cost irregardless of the location. Shipping is from postal zip code 80517. Jacket when packaged for shipping, weighs about 2 lbs. If you believe that non-flat rate shipping is a more economical alternative, contact me and I will determine the cost of economy shipping to your location and let you know.

P1070974.JPG

P10709752.JPG

P10709821.JPG

P1070979.JPG

Edited by normankirk

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...