Music Project At The Summit Of Hood And Rainier

Dean De B.

I'm doing a music project that takes place at the top of the Cascades, where I perform and record electronic ambient music at the summit quickly before the descent. I'm in need of experienced (or somewhat experienced) climbing partners for it over the next 3 weeks.

Any potential partner would be welcome to do either Hood, or Rainier, or both. Hood over the next week or so, Rainier over the next 3 week or so. Already summited Adams and St. Helens numerous times, and attempted Hood and Rainier a few times each (with recording gear). More trained and ready now than ever before.

I have climbing experience but need refreshing, as well as for crevasse rescue. Will have all necessary climbing and personal gear. Plan on training on each mountain at least a few days before attempting the summit. Plan on taking easy routs only, to help buy time at the top. If this sounds interesting please answer back however you please. :) In Los Angeles but will be coming up there likely by the weekend.

Dean

Edited by Dean De B.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic