Kayland Revolution Mountaineering Boots size 12.5

zpm

Size 12.5 Kayland Revolution Ice/Mountaineering Boots for sale. $125. Will ship at buyers expense.

I bought these a year ago used, but the previous owner had only used them a few times for snow shoeing. They just don't quite fit my feet and I've been afraid to take them out on a real outing. Soles are in damn near perfect shape. You can't tell they're used. Like I said, my feet are just a little wide. I've only ever worn them around the house.

Very rigid sole and solid feeling boot.

-----------------------

DESCRIPTION:

Model: Kayland Revolution

MSRP List Price : $430.00 USD

Type: Leather

Use: General Mountaineering, Extreme Temps, Ice Climbing

Weight: 5lbs / 2.26kg

Description:

Thinsulate® Thermal microfiber insulation is used in the boot’s construction, trapping more air than larger fibre and spaced insulation, works when wet, quick drying., superior active-breathing performance,less bulky than traditional insulation materials.

H2O PROOF layering in the boot construction – a PROOF membrane is sandwiched in between the inner and outer layers to keep your feet dry and insulated from weather.

It is impervious to wind, snow, and rain, but breathable to allow water vapour perspiration to escape.

PROOF is guaranteed fully for one year; it works on an osmosis system rather than just as a barrier; inner and outer layer boot materials are specially treated and built to assist and complement the function of the membrane as a ‘second skin’ layer.

This is a technical boot that includes a shopping list of features including:

* Unique ankle design features a flexible cuff that improves the foot's natural movement and flex, helping maintain the boot close to the leg

* Adjustable instep lacing that allows you to personalize the fit around the cuff of the boot with variable lacing options for cinching down heels

* Adjustable tongue accommodates different foot volumes for a wide range of fit

* Unique Achilles collar features graduated padding in three different densities, assuring comfort during descents and for French Technique

* Water-resistant 8mm nubuck leather uppers, with waterproof booties and Thinsulate™ linings

* Spring-loaded top lace hooks

* Lightweight insoles feature a nylon/Kevlar® weave, with aluminum backing and a felt top for warmth

* Full nylon midsoles are completely rigid and feature a dual-density toe area to absorb shock during front point

* Low-profile outsoles enhance sensitivity and precision on the trail; lightweight EVA heel plugs absorb shock; step-in crampon compatible

* Vibram® Kommandos rubber outsoles features self-cleaning lugs, with undercut heels for improved braking

boot31.jpg

boot23.jpg

boot11.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days