Red Rock 3/30-4/6, need partner!

mrastocks

We planned a sweet trip to Red Rock, 3/30-4/6. Right now it sits as partner is injured and might be able to go, but it may take him out of it.

I am: ready to go, got full rack to 3", can lead up to easy 5.8 with confidence, simul the easy stuff, follow 5.10 for days, not a gumby, and not a douche.

Sport is acceptable (lead up to 5.11), but really looking forward to lesser traveled moderate multi-pitch all day-ers!!!

Interested? Know anyone who is?

Edited by mrastocks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested, but I'm broke as hell. Anything I can trade in exchange for a ride down and camping? I can handle my own food.

I've got a double rack, 70m rope, can lead 5.8 in good style, and am definitely not a douche! Also, I've been to RR before, so am somewhat familiar with the area.

I'll be there with girlfriend, flying from Portland, 4/10-14. We're meeting some other friends there, but our plan is like yours--long moderates from 5.7 to 10-. Black Orpheus is probably on our hit list. I know the park pretty well--been going once or twice per year for the past 5 or 6 years. If you can change your dates, the more the merrier...ca5@hotmail.com

Don't be afraid to go solo either! I've done that once to RR and many times elsewhere and almost always had good luck finding partners, and usually well-matched ones at that. The RR Rendezvous is the weekend before your scheduled trip, so maybe swing by there Sunday to scope out the crowd and see who's hanging around.

best, Chris