Packs, Packs and more Packs

ddg316

Just trying to thin the pack herd (or pack pack-pun intended) a little bit and have several packs that must go. All are size large and all have been used, but are in excellent/like new condition.

Arc'teryx Silo 40-ski pack, big enough for just about any day tour or light overnights. $125

Osprey Exposure 66-fairly light climbing pack that is pretty clean but still has attachments for tools, skis, shovel, etc. $110

The North Face Badlands 75-big load hauling pack with more backpacking friendly features. Have hauled big loads with reasonable comfort in this one. Also is a size large, but this is a very adjustable pack. $125

Arc'teryx Altra 75-I have not decided for sure if I want to let this one go; however, if there is interest and the price is right, I might be persuaded.

I am more than happy to email pictures to anyone that is interested in seeing the packs--they look good though-no damage whatsoever. I would prefer to sell them to people local to the Seattle area; however, I am willing to ship anywhere the buyer is willing to pay for.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic