FS: Osprey Aether pack, barely used, $100 + ship

walden

FS: one medium capacity (around 4500- 5000 CI) internal frame backpacking pack from Osprey. This is the Aether mens model. Been used maybe 4 times, super clean, tons of life left in it. Almost like new. My back injury is your gain- Cant carry this thing again, and you can get a pack that retails for $300 for WAY less than that. If interested Ill post pictures and more stats. Has a stretchy back pocket for wet/dirty clothes, extra shoes, Chacos, climbing helmet, rope, etc., separate sleeping bag compartment big enough to hold 0 Degree down winter bags (or multiple six packs), its set up for hydration bladder (not included) -its got the the works but is still light, I think about 5 pounds empty. Frame and suspension great both shoulder straps and hipbelt are sized medium, and hipbelt can be taken to a shop that carries Osprey and custom molded to YOUR own hips- i have not not done this. - This pack can be compressed for day loads or fully opened up for massive wilderness carries, and the hipbelt and shoulder straps (Ill get the size info on them, I think they are medium or large, they can be swapped out for other sizes) are burly enough to support 60 pounds or more of weight. Foam isnt played out and this packs suspension is burlier than most packs of this size- so you can carry loads in more comfort., this thing wants to haul your gear over hill and dale. . Dark green and a dark grey color.

email me: ericbeecroft1@hotmail.com if interested. buyer pays shipping. paypal only.

Edited by walden

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days