FS: Backcountry Skis, Boots, Trunk Bike Carrier

Devin27

Decided to eliminate one of my ski quiver because I just have too many.

2008 Black Diamond Stigma Skis 166cm- A great light ski for spring skiing, ski mountaineering or someone just getting into backcountry skiing. This is the ski I learned to ski the backcountry on. Want to upgrade some other equipment so they have to go. The bases are in great condition with no repairs made or needed, there is a small chip in the top sheet on the tail of one ski about the size of a quarter that can be easily epoxied and is purely cosmetic

Length (cm) Nose/Waist/Rear (mm) Weight (g) Radius (m)

166 120/79/106 2800 16.50

2011 Fritschi Eagle 12 Backcountry ski bindings- Currently on the Stigmas. Size X-Large BSL 330 - 365 mm

Asking $450 for the entire set up. Get all your gear in one stop and get out and enjoy the snow.

IMG_17621.JPGIMG_17653.JPGIMG_17611.JPGIMG_17633.JPG

I also have a pair of Black Diamond Method AT ski boots size 29 that would go perfect with this set up. They were a half size too big on me and I wear a size 10.5 street shoe. Asking $150 for the boots

IMG_8430.JPGIMG_84291.JPG

Info on the boots

The Black Diamond Method Alpine Touring Boot refuses to compromise between downhill performance and tourablility.

The Black Diamond Men's Method Alpine Touring Boot offers all-mountain skiers a stiff freeride boot with excellent backcountry access capabilities. Black Diamond gave the Method an alpine style overlap design that provides a natural, progressive flex on descents and increased uphill touring efficiency. Three forward lean setting allow for eight degrees of customization, and the mechanically integrated ski/walk mode toggles on and off securely. The Method Alpine Touring Boot comes stocked with a thermoformable, anti-microbial Stobel Power Fit liner.

Brand new unused Thule Gateway 2 Bike Trunk bike rack. I do not have the box, but all the parts are still in the plastic bag and brand new. Save $50 off MSRP. Asking $100

http://www.rei.com/product/850951/thule-gateway-2-bike-trunk-rack

IMG_1769.JPGIMG_1768.JPG

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic