Denali West Rib and Pakistan Climbing

Livin007

Hi!

So I am brand new to Cascade Climbers and I'm looking to find climbing partners for either the West Rib of Denali or for some peaks in Pakistan.

For Denali I'm looking for one partner to join me with some French climbers I met this past October while climbing in Nepal. I'm looking to climb late May/beggining of June. The type of climber I am looking for is first and formost someone who is safe and doesn't make it all about getting to the summit. Must also have a good sense of humor and do your share of the work.

For Pakistan I am also looking for a climbing partner to climb a mountain called Laila Peak(aprox. 21,000). I have some friends that guide in Pakistan as well as a company called Blue Sky Treks and Tours who will be helping with logistics. I am currently looking to do this in August.

Please feel free to email me at michael(dot)joseph(dot)blake(at)gmail(dot)com

Or just call or text me at (360)930-1449

Anyone interested I would like to do a climb of Rainier first to get to know you and preferably a route other than the DC or the Emmons.

Cheers!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic