FS: NEW Salewa Raven Combi Boots Men's US13/Euro47

slidinghills

I have had a warranty credit with Dynafit/Salewa since July and I finally decided to cash it in on a pair of Salewa Raven Combi boots with the intention of just trying to resell them to recoup some of my funds from my original warranty return. I owned a pair of these boots in the past and really liked how they performed and fit but I am using a pair of Scarpa Charmoz at the moment and really don't need another similar boot.

I don't have a picture of the boots I am trying to sell. I live in Canada and had the pair of boots sent to a shipping depot just across the border in Montana. I will be down in Montana picking up mail/parcels next week and would really like to find a new home for these boots before then so I can ship them off from the USA and not have to deal with paying duty and tax to bring them back across the border into Canada.

Looking for $185 and that price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

These boots retail for $330 (though obviously with a little patience and searching you should be able to track down a 20% discount through an online retailer) so I figure me trying to sell them at 45% off retail makes for a pretty good deal. With that said, my asking price is firm. If no one wants them at this price, I will just hold onto them and make use of them myself eventually.

Send me a PM (or email me directly at tmalish at hotmail dot com) if you are interested.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...