Index, Now? Alpine Tomorrow? This Weekend?

dannoz

Recent Seattle transplant looking for some climbing partners.

I've got some time to burn before I start work in a couple weeks. I'm happy to travel to some cool climbs.

I can lead up to 9 trad and follow 10+ and have a rack, but could use some duplicates and smaller gear.

Would love to do some long, moderate(5.7/8/9) alpine classics in the area.

Would also be interested in climbing snow-covered volcanoes, but I don't have a lot of glacier travel experience.

I am looking for strong, safe climbing partners. I'm free this afternoon for climbing at Index or Exit 32/38, happy to split a ZipCar from Seattle or help pay for gas.

I'm free all day tomorrow and potentially all weekend for something gnarly, but I'd prefer to check each other out at Index/32/38 first.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be interested in climbing something next week. What are you interested in doing? I´d be psyched on some alpine rock. Something long and moderate. Or a glacier route would be fine. Something like Shuksan. What are your ideas?

I don´t have any specific dates because I´m on vacation for the next month so it is just based on family, but I´d be down to climb. I´ve been climbing alpine and rock for about 15 years and a lot of it in the PNW and in Spain. I have not touched rock in about two months because of work, but I would say I´m an off the couch 5.10 trad leader at least. PM me or email, timothy_w_lawrence@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Tim

• 2 months later...

Hi, I e-mailed a moderator a couple weeks ago to have this post removed - could somebody please remove it!?!? I mistakenly put my phone number on it and I'm now receiving spam text messages.

PLEASE REMOVE TOPIC or give me instructions on editing to remove my phone number.