FS: GARAGE SALE - VARIOUS OUTDOOR & SKI GEAR

cpac54

Arc’teryx A300a Climbing Harness – Size M

Bought a more robust harness for ice and trad climbing. Weighing only 300g, this harness is in exceptional condition and is ideal for fast & light alpine and sport objectives $60.00

Men’s TNF Venture Rain Shell – Size M

Waterproof-Breathable w/ attached, fully adjustable hood with visor, pit-zips, and a hem cinch-cord, compressible into pocket for travel. $50.00

Men’s Nike Running/Cycling Jacket – Size M

Lightweight, breathable with full vent across back. This jacket has been sitting in my closet for a while now and is in Great condition. Wind and water resistant. $40.00

GoLite Lair 2 w/ Nest

By sealing off the foot end of the Lair 2 Shelter, GoLite drastically improved upon the old tarp design and barely added any weight. Made of Sil nylon, it's lighter than most tarps. The open-front design gives tons of ventilation. Reflective guy-lines increase visibility. Holds two people comfortably and is ideal for ultralight backpackers and through-hikers. Include the Lair 2 Nest for full bug protection. $120.00

Full TNT NS1 Golf Club Set – Right Handed

TNT NS1 Irons (3-9, Pitching Wedge), RAM Select Putter, Goliath Cypress 3 Wood, Wilson Driver. Include self standing bag as well. Great deal for a good set of clubs. $125.00

Vibram Fivefingers KSO – Sz 39

Voted “Most Popular” for its versatility. Features a thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable mesh upper that wraps your entire forefoot to “Keep Stuff Out.” Like new condition. Tried them, didn’t like the “barefoot” feel. $45.00

Men’s Nordica Speedmachine 8 Ski Boots – Sz. 24.0

Used only 6 times, too narrow for my feet. Aggressive All-mountain boot. 130-120 Flex. Performance Fit, moldable Liner . Fully micro-adjustable buckles & canting. These boots are in like new condition and cost me over $600 CDN in 2009. Must sell, just collecting dust now. $150.00

Nordica Skis w/ Bindings & Poles – 170cm

Great set of all-mountain skis for the beginner-intermediate skier looking for an affordable set. Have been in my closet for a few years since I bought a new pair. Comes with Atomic poles and Rossignol Axium bindings w/ DIN settings up to 9. $60.00

Salomon Scream 8 Skis w/ Bindings – 175cm

A serious ski for playful freeride runs, the Scream 8 is for all mountain skiers who enjoy a variety of terrains. The Pilot Freeride System helps the ski flex underneath the bindings for smoother turns and better control. Comes with S810 Bindings, DIN up to 10. 175cm long, 110-75-100. In great condition. $110.00

MEC Mirage -9c Sleeping Bag

Gently used, spacious barrel bag. The roomy foot section permits your feet to find a relaxed position w/o fighting the bag or crushing the insulation. A full-length zip lets you convert it to a comforter on warm nights. Regular Size, Rated to 32F/-9c. Great 3 season bag. $35.00

Marmot Eco 30 Sleeping Bag

Brand new in bag still! Won as a prize but I have too many sleeping bags already so I have no use for this. Great summer bag, synthetic fill, regular size. Rated to 30F/-2c $60.00

Nike Hockey Skate – Sz 6D

Good hockey skate. Bought to skate with an ex-girlfriend. We broke up and I’ve never used them since. Yours for cheap now! $25.00

Scarpa Escape GTX Hiking/Mountaineering Boots – Sz 40.5

These boots are in Like-new condition. Worn for one general mountaineering trip, but were too small. Gore-tex waterproofing, and vibram soles. Excellent boots for backpacking and general mountaineering. Size 40.5 Euro, 7 3/4 US $150.00

Pictures for all items available upon request. Please note that I live in Edmonton, AB Canada, but can arrange shipping to the US easily. Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic