FS: Downhill Skis, Snowboard, Mountaineering Boots

Devin27

Cleaning out my closet. Located in Bothell, WA but will ship if desired

Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard 163cm Wide $250

This board has never actually been used. I bought it a few months ago and have never used it. It has some very minor scratches on the top, but this has not effected the board at all. The base and edges are brand new and have never been touched by the snow.

Save a ton from the $530 that this board is going for at REI now. Asking $250

See REI website for more information

http://www.rei.com/product/823138/burton-custom-flying-v-snowboard-20112012

5Ld5G55H73F43N93l9c2eb46ca3dfee2915db.jpg5Nf5G45He3L83If3Hcc2ea34e2917ba0b152a.jpg5O35F55M63G43Ia3L8c2e21f0a0356707102b.jpg5Lc5H35J73K23F33J8c2e121976cf1a641f99.jpg

Brand new, never used Volkl Women's Downhill skis. Bought them this year and havent used them at all. My wife doesnt want them, so my loss. Paid $750 on them. Yours for $500. Comes with Marker Bindings, also brand new. Mocha and white in color. 163cm long. Meant for intermediate to advanced skiers

from volkl website

Fast and stable all mountain excellence for advanced and expert female skiers. This pair of skis emphasizes on a female specific construction that is oriented toward high performance. The Attiva Tierra is lighter and a little lower in the tip, and features titanium for the extra power some women seek from the fastest boy's toys. Another feature is the extended wood core design that consists of two wood strips along the sides laminated to a bottom layer of titanium providing enhanced power, and enabling the ideal distribution of pressure to the snow.

http://store.bobschalet.com/volkl-tierra-motion-womens-skis-20122011-p2619.aspx?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=googlebase

5N35K65H63Mf3I43J2c2eb930d520039b1d63.jpg

Brand New Mens La Sportiva Karakorum Mountaineering Boots Size 43.5- $220

Retail- 270 from REI

Brand new, never touched the ground. Ready for mountain ascents and years of climbing. Size 43.5 Euro

The La Sportiva Karakorum boots deliver solid, heavy-duty support for tough wilderness courses, long hauls and ventures above the treeline, with the added bonus of crampon compatibility.

Uppers feature 2.8mm Idro-Perwanger silicone-impregnated roughout leather, which is highly water-resistant, breathable and extremely abrasion resistant

Vibram® rubber toe rands protect feet and uppers from bumps and abrasion; cuffs are reinforced with Cordura® nylon for increased longevity

Dry-Best® linings optimize moisture transfer away from feet with a system that includes Hydrofil® wicking nylon, keeping feet dry, cool and comfortable

3D Flex™ ankle hinge system articulates for side-to-side flexibility and improved agility on uneven terrain; system also helps shorten break-in time

Polyurethane SBR Aircushion midsoles absorb shock and provide ample cushioning for long approaches

8mm high density nylon insoles with anti-torsion plates provide support underfoot for handling uneven terrain and heavy loads

Vibram Couloir rubber outsoles supply superb traction on rough terrain; compatible with hybrid crampons

http://www.rei.com/product/793828/la-sportiva-karakorum-mountaineering-boots-mens

5K95He5J23Fb3Mb3Jec2ebb9c55fc3d901366.jpg

Edited by Devin27

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic