***FS COCOON COOLMAX MUMMY LINER***

KEN LARSON

Never has been used …... the year 2003 when I was going to use the liner I was dx with multiple myeloma cancer. My past & present cancer treatments have eliminated any future expedition climbing for me and a need for the liner.

Size: 86" x 33" x 24"

Weight with Stuff Sack: 9.15oz

Material: Coolmax

Description:

Use a Cocoon MummyLiner to protect your sleeping bag investment. MummyLiners add warmth and comfort to your sleeping bag, while protecting it from dirt and body oils. A MummyLiner will extend the life of your bag by eliminating the need for frequent washings, which is how most bags are damaged.

CoolMax® is the fastest drying moisture management fabric. Its four-channel fibers move sweat away from the body. CoolMax® is highly breathable and easy to care for.

Cocoon MummyLiners are specially designed to fit any tapered mummy sleeping bag. They feature a drawstring hood, a boxed foot-end and are double stiched for durability. On a hot night, your MummyLiner might be all you need.

CoolMax® is the fastest drying moisture management fabric. Its four-channel fibers move sweat away from the body. CoolMax® is highly breathable and easy to care for.

****$30 shipped FREE in CONUS ****

OR

(- - - BEST OFFER - - -)

Paypal Personal Payment or USPS Money Order

For further information or communications through my email:

kenlarson40@chartermi.net

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic