Git yer Frontpoint jackets now

NotMessner

On his Cold Thistle blog, Dane says this: “Sadly Eddie Bauer is no longer making the Frontpoint. Which I think is a mistake…. The FP can be found for $70 on Ebay at this moment. Which simply amazes me.” Previously, he said this: “My top was dry in a soaking waterfall that went straight through my pants and filled my boots to the brim while wearing the Eddie Bauer Front Point jacket, which is a combo hard shell and soft shell. It is very water resistant and very breathable. I am highly impressed with the details of this garment and the combo of materials used. A surprising and almost immediate favorite for cold technical climbing.”

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a screaming deal but just watch out because the only ones (at the moment) on sale for $70 on eBay are women's models, which isn't indicated in the auction title but is discussed in the description (they also try to provide conversions to men's sizes in the item description). There is also a men's large for $99 which I'd consider buying if I hadn't just picked up what looks to be a similar style of jacket from Sherpa Adventure Gear on SAC.