Marmot Trient insulated jacket NEW, men's Large

go_up

This jacket is brand-new, never worn. It's a Marmot Membrain waterproof shell (taped seams) and synthetic insulation. Awesome in cold/wet. It sells for $265 (currently sold by REI, Mountaingear etc). I have too many jackets... $140. Pick in up in Vancouver WA, or I can meet you in Portland, or I can ship for another $10.

The Marmot Trient jacket for men offers waterproof, breathable protection and features lightweight synthetic insulation to keep you warm in cold climates.

•Nylon MemBrain® Strata™ waterproof, breathable laminate reduces internal condensation to effectively increase your comfort range without weighing you down

•Thermal r™ recycled synthetic insulation has excellent loft with minimal weight

•Non-bulky Thermal r maximizes warmth while reducing the adverse effects of perspiration, condensation and humidity inside the garment

•Seams are 100% taped for total waterproof protection

•Attached storm hood features a laminated brim for face protection; DriClime®-lined chin guard is soft against skin

•Marmot Trient jacket features rip-and-stick adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem

•Pack Pockets™ with water-resistant zippers allow easy access even when you're wearing a pack; chest pocket features a water-resistant zipper

•Interior mesh and zippered storage pockets

•Angel-Wing Movement™ sleeves allow unrestricted range of motion

l_222282_s06_blk1.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic