Golite Shell, Draws, Chalk Bag, and Sweatshirt

TylerMiller

Want to clear out the closet of some gear I'm not using.

First I have a Golite Wizard shell. This is a great waterproof hard shell from Golite with waterproof zippers and pit-zips, unfortunately I bought it a size too small and it never fit quite right. It's been used and has some dirt on it that would probably come right out, but is still in great condition. The useless built in balcava deal was removed. It's a size medium. Originally retailed for $300 but I'll let it go for $60.

Brand new Cloudveil brand logo hoody in blue. Size medium. Sold

Singing Rock Chalk Bag. Small to medium in size. Kind of a marbled brown color. Brand new with tags. $10

3 Orange Black Diamond Hotwire Quickdraws. These have been used for one day of climbing and are in fantastic shape. I'm just looking to go to a few Alpine Draws to add some versatility. They are great draws. $30 for 3.

Pics of the shell available here: img832.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=cimg1477w.jp>>>

Pics of everything else should be up soon, email me if you would like them sooner.

I would also consider trades/ partial trades for trad gear, a medium size haul bag, ice tools, crampons, or whatever other gear you may have lying around. I also have tons of cycling gear I could trade if someone is interested.

Edited by TylerMiller

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...