Camera gear for sale (nikon d300, D90,)

Wallstein

Out with the old and in with the new for me.

Most of this stuff hasn't left my camera bag in 6-12 months.

I'm posting all of this stuff here before I put in on craigslist as everything is priced fairly cheaply and I would rather give a deal to a climber.

Nikon D300 $850

66K clicks on the camera and still going strong. There is a wear on the edges and a small scratch in the rear LCD. I've got 3 batteries for it and the charger. No strap, but I could dig around and find one if necessary.

Nikon D90 $600

7k clicks on it. Body is in great shape. A couple tiny scratches on the display. It's missing the eyecup but it is replaceable for 10 bucks or so. Again no strap. Comes with 3 batteries and a charger.

Nikon 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 $500

I've had two of these lenses over the years and have had incredible luck with it. This is hands down the most profitable lens I've owned. Though many pro's will say its not fast enough or the image quality isn't good enough, I find that its versatility far out weighs those problems. Lens is scratch free but does have some dust in between elements, though it doesn't show in images. Still focuses very fast and accurately. No lens hood.

Nikon 17-55 2.8 $900

This is a burly lens built for a pro. Elements are dust and scratch free. Still focuses tack sharp, though there is a little dust in the focus ring. Zoom ring is still smooth. Has hood.

Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR I $1550

This is in near perfect shape. No scratches or dust. Perfect focus. I hardly used this lens. Has a Really Right Stuff mount on it and hood.

Tokina 11-16 2.8 $500

In new shape. I only shot this lens for 6 months. This lens gets better reviews than the equivalent Nikon lens.

Here's a link to pictures http://mikeylikesrocks.com/galleries/forsale/

If you are interested send me an email at mikeylikesrocks @ gmail dot com

Edited by Wallstein

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic