Climbing buddies for exit 32/38

Lawshe

...bonus if you live in Rainier Valley (Seattle) and want to carpool. Not looking for long term scheduling or commitment--just trying to build a list of folks who might be up for spontaneous weekend climbs at exit 38 or 32.

ABOUT ME

I'm a great belayer. I'll let you figure things out for yourself unless you ask for help spotting. I belay right or left with munter or device, and I belay leaders.

I'm climbing mostly at Far Side these days, top-roping or following up to about 5.10a, and leading sport up to 5.8.

I need practice climbing in glacier boots, so I'm not really pushing my numbers too much right now. I'd be very happy going sub 5.8, so if you're an expert belayer and a lower level climber, we'd be a good match.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definitely be interested and sounds like we climb and lead pretty much the exact same grades.

I live in Queen Anne and am currently carless ( hopefully not for long ), but I think I could probably meet you somewhere not too far out of your way.

I live just south of Rainier Beach. feel free to include me in your roster and I'll do the same! I'd love get out especially the next few weeks, as I'm leading a group to exit 38 on May 22 and need to brush off the winter rustiness.