AT Gear For Sale

mountainmandoug

So I have an old AT set-up that I don't use, and I would rather have the money for free-heel gear.

I have a pair of Atomic TMX skis, the blue ones: read about them here.

http://www.mountaingear.com/pages/product/product.asp/item/103243&N=0

Mounted with Fritsch Freeride Plus bindings, like these:

http://www.mountaingear.com/pages/product/product.asp/imanf/Fritschi/idesc/Diamir+Freeride+Plus+Binding+w%2F+110+mm+Brake/Store/MG/item/212120/N/1066

The skis and bindings are about five years old, I am the second owner. The skis have seen some hard use and an encounter with a rock, but still have a season or two left in them. The bindings work great and are adjusted for my 27.5 boots at the moment, and they have a fair amount of adjustment both directions.

I'd like to get $250 for the above, I have a pair of Ascension skins that are trimmed to fit the skis, but they haven't been stored well so the adhesive is dirty. I'll throw them in if you want them.

I have a pair of Garmont "ski mountaineering" boots, three buckles with two on the cuff, non-dynafit compatible, plastic is in good shape and all of the buckles and the lock mechanism works fine, soles don't look like they've ever seen dirt, liners look new (probably they used aftermarket liners). It would be great to get $100 out of those.

I'm interested in offers and maybe trades.

This stuff is located in Bellingham.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic