need partners for mon and tues.

sparkytheflash

i can't complain. this season i've doubled the amount of climbing i did last season. but i'm greedy and i want to start really accomplishing some goals this year.

what's holding me back is a lack of partners. so far this year i've mostly been climbing with 3 super solid climbers. that's been killer and they've gotten me on some steep and difficult ice.

but when all 3 of them don't want do climbs they would just as soon solo(can't blame them i guess), because they can solo like WI4, i don't get much lead practice in. on top of that they're all taking off to colorado for a trip and i lose my entire partner list for the season. what is a newbe, whose a slave to the man, going to do.

so if there are any WI3 or WI4 climbers that are intersted in getting out to leavenworth or alpintal mon or tues send me a pm, email or call me and lets get something going.

p.s. big plus if you have some kick ass secret full proof way to do drury. it's looking so sweet right now.

sparkytheflash@hotmail.com

(425)478-8393

dave

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days