Gear Sale - OR, FF, ArcTeryx, RAB

robpatterson5

Hi all, looking to clean out my cupboards a little bit, get some money for school and pass on some gear to people who will have more of a chance to use it!

All prices are OBO and I can take photos if anyone would like.

First up on the block we have:

FF Helios Vest - Men's Medium, Olive Green nylon shell, 800 fill. Very good condition; just don't really wear vests it turns out.

SOLD

Arc'Teryx Beta AR Jacket. Mens Medium, blue, Gore-XCR. Good to very good shape. Mostly used as a downhill shell as I find myself using paclite and a softshell in the mountains. I'd like 220 OBO for it.

RAB Summit Extream Tent - Good shape, relatively lightly used. Only issues are two patches which I fixed with the gore kit and seam-grip, otherwise in v. good shape. 290.

OR Fraction Jacket - this is the 14oz hoody from a year or two ago. Always ended up taking my down jacket in the Rockies. Men's Medium, Orange. Very good condition, two tiny (1-2cm) tears on the sleeve from sharp limestone. Otherwise in perfect shape.

65USD

Jetboil PCS - In good shape, this is one of the pre-recall ones with the Primus burner.

I'm thinking 60USD

Salomon Pro Rock Boots - 8.5 mens; these are Salomon's version of the La Sportive Trango S. A little bit heavier but all leather and much more durrable. NEW, just Nikiwaxed, don't fit me.

50USD.

RedLedge WP/B Jacket w/hood - red, mens medium; 15 UDS/free if you buy something else.

Mec Micropuff pullover - well used, lots of life left though; 10/free if you buy something else.

Golite wind shell (hooded pullover) - SOLD

Edited by robpatterson5

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...