Feathered Friends Snowy Owl Sleeping Bag NEW

lipson

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

New means new , Had it made a couple years ago (I'll look at the tags) Over filled ,Spent it's life in a huge plastic storage bin , Heck if I knew how to Post pic's I would have (I'm all ears ) but I can send pic's via email .Oh I did lay it out in the living room when it came and got inside besides that it's NEW ,unused

Some time ago I got into serious winter camping (froze my ass off) Upgraded to a couple WM bags awesome stuff but slightly tight . Skied across Yellowstone mid winter -35 at night ,had a good job and like the extra room in lower section of Snowy Owl so I bought one . Never got to use it as I had bags that covered my needs and never got to go to Yellowstone in winter again . Flight bennies gone ,engineering job gone (no jobs near the ranch in west Tx ) Divorce and moving back to Wa .Spent time up there opening your new Cabelas in Lacey . I'll be asking for my old job back but will except anything I can get that pays the bills .No since in leaving all these tents and gear here at the ranch/farm and if you hear of any facility maintenance jobs up your way I'm all ears 10 plus years at the big arena in Dallas for the Mavericks & stars and a whole lot more HVAC ,electrical plumbing Hope that answers your questions .Lots of great tents (my spares )