Climbing this summer - 15th July to 2nd of August

axelandr

Hi!

I'm a 27 year old norwegian, planing to head over to you guys in the States for some climbing this summer. But I need a partner, once there..

I'll be flying into Seattle around the 13th/14th of July, and be ready to go once there. I have a lot if routes and mountains I would like to do, and I'm open to every good suggestion. My ideas include Forbidden Peak, Liberty Bell, Mt Hood, Rainier, Baker, Mt Olympus.. I'm also open to venture into Canada, maybe even as far as the Bugaboos if anyone's willing to come - heard so many great things about that place.. I can easily rent a car in Seattle to get around with..

I have experience from the Alps (done Mt Blanc and several other routes), altitude experience from both the Alps and China (Mustagh Ata), but I could need some light brushing up on my glacier-rescue-skills, so I'm looking for experienced mountaineers to team up with. I'm also open to rock climbing -> grade 5.9/5.10.

I have all personal gear needed, and a big tent (VE-25).

get in touch if this sounds interesting!

greetings,

Alex

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days