AT Set Up For Sale

mountainmandoug

Fritschi Freeride Plus bindings, the ones with ski brakes. Mounted on a pair of blue Atomic TMX 179cm skis. The bindings are in fine shape, this is there first set of ski's. I bought the set up used a few months ago and I have used it three times. The ski's have been used quite a bit and have a couple of repairs, but I think they have a couple of seasons left. I have a set of Ascension skins that are in decent shape. You can have this set up for $300 OBO. I don't want to split it up.

I also have a pair of Garmont AT boots, one buckle on the boot and one two buckles on the cuff size 27.5. The shells are in good shape with soles that have hardly seen dirt. The non-thermo-fit liners look pretty much new. A whoever had them before must have used after market liners. I'm asking $120.

I live in Seattle and I would prefer meeting up and exchanging cash. Give me a call 360-301-4153. I'm selling because I need the money.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic