Mid Week Liberty Bell (Becky Route) Partner Wanted

AR_Guy

I'm looking to head up the Becky Route on Liberty Bell mid week some time in the next couple of weeks (July).

I have a car (split the gas), rope and full rack and can lead the route.

I've been leading on gear for about a year and a half now and know that 5.6 on gear is well within my ability. I've led Saber, R&D and the Tree Route at L-Worth last year & GNS at Index just 10 days ago. I was up Ingalls Peak (5.6) a couple of weekends back. I led Crossing the Threshold (5.8) at Vantage earlier this year. Sport 5.8's at Vantage are pretty much a cake walk for me. In the gym, I'm pretty comfortable at 5.9 and can do many 10a's.

I live in the north end (Lynnwood) and am looking for a one day trip - head out pretty early, hike in, do the climb (and possibly another one on the south side of the notch) and head out.

If you climb harder and want to lead, I can follow one of the 5.7+ or 5.8 routes on the south side of the notch on the same trip.

PM if interested.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the 15th and 16th off next week and would be willing to go. I too have only been leading trad for about a year and can climb 5.8-5.9 level at Index while leading. I live in Mountlake Terrace but can't leave too early on the 15th since I get off work at 8:00am that morning, but can leave as early as you want on the 16th. I also have the 23rd and 24th off the following week if that works better. Let me know.

Lukic