Found: half a splitboard

Maine-iac

I was up the S. Side of Hood over the weekend, and I found half a split board just laying in a pile of rocks between the climbers trail and illumination rock, I brought it over to the climbers trail and put it standing up in the middle of the "trail". It stayed there for all of saturday and until i came down around noon today (sunday). I left a found note at the climbers registration place, but figured this board reaches many more people. If you can describe its color and make, we can can figure out a return option. send PM for info.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I my splitboard slipped away from me around 0800 Saturday morning (May 31). I was reassembling it for the ride down after summiting and it slipped off my toe and disappeared into the mist like a rocket. I stopped at the top lift house at palmer on the way down and asked if anyone had seen or heard of a loose snowboard, praying that it had not hit anyone. I was told that it probably went into zig zag canyon. It was a Voile mojo 171, white on top and black on bottom. Guess it's too much to expect that someone might have found another half?