Waddington in Aug/Sept

Raymond

Looking for partner(s) for a trip into the Waddington Range in aug/sept. I'm very open to specific dates in that time period. Just need to request the time off in time. I live in Durango, CO and I can do a trip or two to the cascade area sometime this spring/summer to meet and do a "training" climb together. Obviously I'm looking for someone with a fair amount of alpine experience. I prefer very light and fast alpine ascents that a somewhat technical (not into aid or any such thing). The main thing I'm looking for is very committed people (have had a problem lately with people bailing on such trips) who are easy going but can push it when necessary. I hate numbers, but understand others need them, so.....I'm a very solid 5.10/WI6/M6 climber with a lot of alpine experience. I can push those grades a little bit more (especially on great rock like the Wad range). Please email me at Hellinger75@hotmail.com if you are interested and would like to talk more.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic