New Trail at Marcus

Hat's off to whomever built the new trail getting up the last bit to Blow of Choss. It avoids the nasty scree and is beautifully switchbacked. Thank you!! It's nice to know these areas are still receiving some TLC. My buddy and I both finally redpointed Blow of Choss after several years of struggle. Hard to find partners here in Rossland, BC. Anyone keen ... I'm available for Marcus/China Bend this fall, especially this Monday or Tuesday (Oct. 8 or 9).

Cheers, Keith

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One of your fellow countrymen, Kevin Wilkenson, fixed the trail. He spent several weeks with some friends climbing there this spring. You can view the routes that he did on his 8a.nu score card.

Also we've been climbing up at china bend for the last couple weekends. Probably be there till the weather gets horrible or Mid Dec. or so.

Kevin lives in his van and is at the New River Gorge judging by his 8a.nu scorecard. He lives in Cranbrooke otherwise. I can get a hold of him if you really need me to, but he's on a 10 year roadtrip at the moment.

Got to work tomorrow but have fun without me.