FS: New TNF Kichatna Jacket Yellow-Gold M 1996

Delmarco

Cleaning out some old stuff I acquired but never used from my days whiles instructing courses at Outward Bound. This is from the 1995/1996 line back when TNF made gear for Adventurers and not High School kids.

Has been Air-Sealed in a zip lock all these years and still Brand New with all tags and in the classic yellow-gold color.

Mens Medium. Stuff sack included.

BEST OFFER.

23-1.jpg

4-19.jpg

27-2.jpg

24-2.jpg

21-6.jpg

Edited by Delmarco

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Walden.

Quick FYI for all the PMs I got today:

1) I do take Paypal.

2) I was expecting offers to start around the $200 ballpark. This is a tricky thing to sell. It carries a cult value as well as technical value. In my opinion the technical worth would be around $200. My climbing partner sold his brand new Kichatna a few years ago for something ridiculous like $550, only because when he put it on eBay bidders were willing to pay loads of money to win this rare jacket. I won't ask for that much here, so I decided to do both and see what happens....

3) ...And if you use eBay I also have the jacket there and got a few interested people from eBay but I loathe selling on eBay and dealing with seller fees and I give first preferences to my forum family here.

Thanks for all your inquiries.

Cheers.