Rock Climbing Friday

Lukic

Looking for a partner tomorrow (Friday). I'm willing to go anywhere, but can't leave Seattle until about 8:00 am because that's when I get off work. Wouldn't mind going to Index, Leavenworth, exits, Eerie, or wherever. If you lead it, I can follow in the 10s, but I've been learning trad this summer so some easy to moderate trad would be great. I've lead the couple easy routes at index, and was thinking about giving classic crack a shot on lead next time I'm in Leavenworth. If you'd rather do sport, that's fine by me. I just want to get out sometime this week, because I've been too busy with work.

Lukic

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lukic,

Its Audrey (we climbed at the exit once). Classic Crack is fabulous, tricky for a 5.8 on lead, but so fun.

If you don't find someone to go out this weekend, I'll be in LEavenworth next week and could climb on friday or thursday.

Hope your summer's going well!

Hey Audrey,

I was wondering how your summer was going over there. I've been out a couple of times to Leavenworth this summer and have climbed classic crack, but only on TR. I work Saturday and Monday, so if you can climb today or Sunday I would definately like to go climb. Other than that, I'm booked until next weekend.

Lukic

P.S. If anyone still wants to climb today best chance of reaching me is by phone 360.510.0717

Edited by Lukic