FS: PRICE REDUCED Bora 95 and Axar Ice Tools

Cullan

Two things for sale:

Price Dropped

1) Arc'teryx Bora 95 (2003 model) for sale. Size Small and red. I think I have used it once, but I might have never used it. Good pack for long trips (Denali) or multi-day backpacking or just general load hauling. In absolutely mint condition. Also included is a rain cover, also never used. Trying to get 250$, NOW 200$ for it, or any legitimate offers.

2) Charlet Moser Axar Ice Tools. One hammer, one adze, 4x4 picks on each. Picks are in fairly good shape. They have been used half a dozen or so times for ice and a couple light snowy alpine climbs. Good condition and include charlet safe-lock leashes. (I also have the new free-lock leashes (pair) that I can add in for an extra 20$) I'm trying to get 190$ (180$) for them, but legitimate offers will be accepted. Theyare really good alpine tools, I am only selling them because I got new tools for a deal I couldn't pass up, and don't need two sets of tools lying around. (EDIT* I'll sell the tools for 180$, or offer...)

I will split shipping with the buyer, and I will ship from Fairbanks, Alaska. I'll take money order or PayPal. Email me at fsccl@uaf.edu if your interested or want some pictures, or post on this thread w/ an email contact address. I realize my post count is low here, but if you are leary check my ebay feedback (drzaous02)if that makes you feel better: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=drzaous02&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Thanks for looking!!

-Cullan Lester

Edited by Cullan

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCN3473.JPGDSCN3472.JPGDSCN3471.JPGDSCN3478.JPGDSCN3480.JPG

There are some pictures of both the tools, and the pack.

I'm lowering the price on the tools to 180$ for the pair as well (and 200$ w/ the free-lock leashes). I also dropped the price of the pack to 200$. I really want to sell this stuff to fund my spring break climbing trip.

Cheers.

-Cullan

Edited by Cullan