summer 07 plans & trolling for partners

ckouba

I have 10 weeks of vacation coming up this summer, starting 6/13 through the end of August, and I am looking to get back to the NW and knock down some stuff. I have a (HUGE) number of things in mind and need mid-week partners who are comfortable on moderately committing objectives and who can get away for a number of days at a time.

This is a once in a really long time opportunity for me and I'd like to make it count. I am NOT looking to kill myself or partner but want to challenge myself and get to some of the less routine summits. Truth be told though, there are a number of Selected Climbs that I'd like to tick off too.

Conversely, if you'd like to connect for a shorter duration climb, I'd be game for that too. Right now though I'd like to firm up some trips to the Pickets, BC Coast Range, possibly Tetons and Bugs, and lots of stuff in NOCA and the surrounding areas. I have something cooking already for a week in the Waddington area.

Drop me a line here with a reply and/or PM me and we can connect.

Chris

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there,

I will be around this summer and, though working, can probably get away for some mid-week overnight climbing. I live in Mukilteo, WA (30 mins north of Seattle) and have not done much climbing since the kids came. Now that they are older I am trying to ease back in. I would be interested in WA Cascade climbing. I love the North Cascades. 1 night 2 day climbs mid-week that I have wanted to do include Mt. Logan, Jack Mt, Mt Gardner and others on the Bulger List. Let me know if any of this suits you.