For Sale - 180 cm Jaks with Hammerhead bindings.

E-rock

For sale - 180 cm Jaks -they're the first year's model (2002?) twin-tip. They're kinda beat but they still ski well. I'm on the ice coast and don't need something so fat, plus I'm thinking about locking down, again. The hammerheads are in beautiful condition.

$200 plus shipping. I'll let the bindings go separately (complete with template and Russel Rainey Video) for $135 plus shipping. This binding model was made the last year Russel owned the company and includes the re-engineered climbing heel that works beautifully. I'll post a pic when I get a chance. PM me if interested.

The guys over at telemarktwits would tell you that this is the sweetest ski setup EVER.

I've got a pair of Ascension skins trimmed for them too. They have the old Euro kit green tips (I bought the last of them at the store after they were discontinued) because that clipfix nonsense doesn't work well in wet conditions. I'll throw in the skins for $50 bucks. The glue is in great shape. I left plenty of extra material on the skin flap at the tip so that they can be adjusted/retrofitted for longer skis or a different attachement system. You won't be sorry.

I'm FIRM on the prices (which are quite fair), so don't try hagglin', sucka.

Cross posted here

Edited by E-rock

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days