FS-Reduced-Invernos, Intuition Liners, Gaiters etc

Coldfinger

I'm selling all or some of the following, so let me know if you are interested in everything or anything. Pics available for all items.

1. Scarpa Invernos U.S. Size 8, in very good condition. Most likely I would only sell these along with the liners, the expedition crocs and possibly the overboots. With the liners $275 shipped, with the gaiters too, $300, with everything $345.

2. Intuition liners molded to a size 8 shell for the Invernos. These also have a Superfeet Green inside. This is the high-top model that provides better warmth and support. AMH reccomended these over the low tops as they have a better lining. Worn once for two days. Asking $50 shipped (good price as shipping will be close to $10). Nice buy if you want to supercharge your Invernos instead of spending $600+ for Nuptses.

3. OR Expedition Crocs, Black, in good shape. Asking $30 shipped.

4. Forty Below Penguins Overboots. PRISTINE. These are the K2 Superlight without the gaiter and work well with the crocs. Size M will fit plastics and single boots 7ishh to 9ish. Never used! Asking $50 shipped.

Edited by Coldfinger

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic