Defying Gravity: High Adventure on Yosemite's Wall

JasonMLawson

Brand New; No Creases; Awsome Pictures $17 +shipping

written by: Gary Arce

Paperback: 194 pages

Publisher: Wilderness Press (November 1995)

Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.4 inches

awsome book (see review below), i am selling because i have ended up with 2 copies and am looking to make as much cash as possible for college (starts the 21st)

if interested drop me an e-mail

jasonmlawson@hotmail.com

Midwest Book Review

Defying Gravity: High Adventure On Yosemite's Walls is the most complete and up-to-date chronicle of climbing in Yosemite available. The history of the development of rock climbing in Yosemite is covered, from the arrival of the first white settlers to the present. Climbing legends John Muir, Royal Robbins, Warren Harding, John Bacher, Lynn Hill, and otherwise recount their amazing triumphs and adventures on Yosemite's walls. Defying Gravity is fully illustrated with 88 color and b/w photos, including breathtaking action shots and historical photographs of the late, great, climbing icons. A complete description of climbing ratings and a glossary of climbing terms explain the difficulty of the various routes and the unique lingo used by climers.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days