FS: Vasque Ice 9000 boots, sz 10

bearman14

Hey Folks,

I recently bought a pair of Vasque Ice 9000 mountaineering boots online, and to my great disappointment, they don't fit my feet. They are a size 10, but I have really high insteps, and find boot fitting to be a challenge.

These boots are in practically new condition, with only some minor scuff marks identifying them as used. I'm just trying to recoup some of my money here, so if you want a really sweet pair of all-conditions footwear, pick these up for cheap. I'm asking $200 US + shipping, but feel free to make me an offer (I'm in Montreal, Canada, so shipping should be around $15-20). These boots retail for $395 US.

Here's the official beta:

Designed with big mountains and cold weather in mind, the Ice 9000 is strong and technically able without the bulk and weight of traditional plastic boots or leather models.

Features Exo-therm™ Composite Upper Fabric which is a patented 4-layer composite material that is lightweight, flexible, durable and warm. The resulting composite is superior in performance - more waterproof than leather, more flexible than plastic, and warmer than both, built for the world's wildest mountains.

• Weight: 5 lb 12 oz (size 9) [2610 g]
  • Upper: Exo-Therm Composite Leather
  • Insole: Carbon Fiber
  • Midsole: EVA
  • Outsole: Skywalk Fitzroy with Stealth MT Rubber
  • Lining: Drilex
  • Footbed: Insulated
  • Other: Rubber Rand; Padded Collar; Crampon Compatible

Drop me an email at bearman14@yahoo.com if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

ice9000.jpg

P1010466.jpg

P1010467.jpg

P1010468.jpg

P1010470.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days