Mountaineering Books For Sale

knotzen

Selling some of my books. They are all in good condition (and good reading). PM me if interested.

John Roskelley, "Last Days: A World-Famous Climber Challenges the Himalayas' Tawoche and Menlungtse," hardcover, 1991. $4 plus shipping.

Chris Bonington and Charles Clarke, "Tibet's Secret Mountain: The Triumph of Sepu Kangri," hardcover, 1999. $4 plus shipping.

David Roberts, "Deborah and the Mountain of My Fear," softcover, 1991. $4 plus shipping.

Lou Whittaker, "Memoirs of a Mountain Guide," softcover, 1994. $3 plus shipping.

Adrian and Alan Burgess, "The Burgess Book of Lies," hardcover, 1994. $5 plus shipping.

Jonathan Waterman, "In the Shadow of Denali: Life and Death on Alaska's Mt. McKinley," softcover, 1994. $4 plus shipping.

Walt Unsworth, "Everest: The Mountaineering History," 3rd Edition, hardcover, 2000. $5 plus shipping.

Rachel de Silva, "Leading Out: Women Climbers Reaching for the Top," softcover, 1992. $5 plus shipping.

Janet Robertson, "The Magnificent Mountain Women: Adventures in the Colorado Rockies," softcover, 1990. $3 plus shipping.

Yvon Chouinard, "Climbing Ice," softcover, 1978. $6 plus shipping.

Steve Roper and Allen Steck, "Fifty Classic Climbs of North America," softcover, 1979. $7 plus shipping. SOLD

Mark Kroese, "Fifty Favorite Climbs: The Ultimate North American Tick List," softcover, 2001. Signed by author. $9 plus shipping. SOLD

Edited by knotzen

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic