Gear Sale!!!!

recess

Some great gear for sale.I have pictures of everything if you would like me to e-mail to you.I do accept Paypal. Shipping on all items is $6 dollars-UPS carrier

If you have any questions or want to see pictures of items Email me:Tobradley@gmail.com

Sold-MSR Pocket Rocket Stove-I have had this stove for 2 years now. Still works great. Comes with hard plastic case.-$10

SOLD-Snow Peak Giga Power Stove- Great lightweight canister stove.auto ignitor does not work.stove still works great. Comes with hard plastic case.-$15

Sold-Petzl Myobelt 3 Headlamp-Hybrid lighting uses halogen and 3 LED's.Remote battery pack to be worn under clothing.-$10

Sold-Thermarest Prolite 3 Sleeping Pad-This is the short version weighing in at 13 oz.Has a few tiny pinprick holes in it.Can easily be patched.Regular price($69.95)Comes with a sil nylon stuff sack.-$10

Montrail D-7 Approach Shoe-Size 11.5-Grey/Black-Good Condition. Approach/Hiking Shoe. $8

Edited by recess

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic