Lost Gear at Tieton [REUNITED!!!!]

SemoreJugs

Last Thursday, May 12, I was climbing at the Bend at Tieton. I think I left a treasure chest of gear there. We were climbing on Ed's Jam and a few climbs to the left about 300 yards around the corner. I thought my partner picked this stuff up but when he checked his pack today it wasnt there.

Most biners are marked with green tape, some are newer and are unmarked. If you return these to me, I will be forever grateful. I will even give you one of the pieces if you have the need for it.

Lost Gear:

3.0 Clog Cam

3.5 WC Friend

2 orange mammut double length runners w/ 2 biners each

a set of Wild Country Nuts 1-7 and a few misc brands in that range

pink, red tricam

There may be one or two other pieces and or biners and slings but these are the ones I am certain about

206-919-2077

cascade_peaks@yahoo.com

Edited by SemoreJugs

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I went back on Saturday. I pulled into the parking lot at the Bend and saw 3 angels sitting in camping chairs tossing back some Bud. bigdrink.gif Turned out, they found my gear! What are the chances?

Serious Karma points to Margeret and Scott of North Bend, and Sara. If you ever run into these guys, you already know you are dealing with honest and very cool folks!