Packs / Down jackets

jjjanousek

I'm moving and I can't take this stuff with me (to many packs and jackets!). Please do not send me a pm, but email me at jayjanousek@msn.com. I'll split the shipping with you, if needed. I live in Seattle, if you want to check the stuff out.

Osprey Aether 60, size medium. The web site (ospreypacks.com) says, "The Aether 60 offers you nearly 4000 cubic inches of capacity in a 3.5-pound package. Its unique design features a sewn-in hipbelt, the adjustable IsoForm harness, internal peripheral composite struts, built-in mesh side and front pockets, and Excessory capability." In excellent condition. $100.

Osprey Vertigo 40, size medium. The web site says, "The Vertigo 40 doesn’t miss a detail for a day in the mountains, desert, or at the local crag. Features include a removable rope tarp, ice axe loops, multiple external lash tabs, oversized hydration pocket, an internal daisy chain and gear loops, and a front stash pocket. Weight carrying ability is superb with the built in IsoForm harness, full framesheet with stay and the BioLite hipbelt." In excellent condition, only used twice. $75

Feathered Friends Volant down jacket. Size XL. Epic shell. Great for Rainier. In excellent condition. $125.

Feathered Friends Frontpoint down jacket. Size L. Event fabric. Great for Alaska or cold weather trips. In excellent condition, used once. Has 800 overfill. $200.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic