Gear SALE

robpatterson5

Arc’Teryx Theta SK Bibs – 180 USD

Size: Men’s small with a long inseam, but would fit Women’s Medium or anyone in the 30-32 range. Great pants in good but used condition, I’ve just outgrown them.

Insuil-Mat Woman’s Max-lite – 35 USD

Regular size. Again a great mat, but I more around too much for a shaped mat. In good to very good condition.

Feathered Friends Helios Pants and Jacket with hood.

I bought both of these second-hand online, don’t use the pants too much and the jacket just fits a little bit too big. Jacket is a XL and well loved, but has a few years left in it and comes with a new hood - 55 USD. Pants are in better shape, 750 fill, Mens Medium and essentially new but have one professional repair – 60 USD. Pretty much the best/lightest down setup available today IMO, again I’m selling b/c I don’t use the pants enough and the jacket is a tad too big.

Western Mountaineering Highlite – 150 USD

Basically new, and slept in for about 7 nights with Capline. It’s a beautiful bag, but I just can’t get a good night’s sleep in it. 6” length, 16 oz, 850 fill down, and a conservative 35-40 F rating. It’s a great bag, I bought it to use as a summer bag and a liner in winter but can’t seem to get comfortable in it.

Edited by robpatterson5

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic