Dragontail, Mt. Stuart

DanaB

I'm an East Coast climber who would love to come out and do some of the Classics: Backbone Ridge, North Ridge of Mt. Stuart, Prusik Peak, etc. I've been climbing 30+ years, solid on 5.10 trad, done a fair amount of alpine rock routes in the US and Europe and I can move quickly and efficiently. I'm focused but I'm also mature and easygoing. Dates would be negotiable, but probably some in early September.

Cheers,

Dana Bartlett

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude send me a PM or post what dates you are going to be out here. I am definitely into getting back onto Stuart N. Ridge (did it last year), Backbone I want to do this year (did Serpentine last year) and S Face on Prusik (did the West Ridge last year) they are all on my tick list. Currently I am M-F working fool, but maybe will get back on the 4 day schedule later on.

Where on the east coast are you from? I just moved out here last year from Portland, ME did most of my climbing in North Conway and Cannon.